Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday September 28, 2008 (Day 15)

See that he off the respirator and did seven hours of therapy they did not have him do any more Addison and Awna got to hang out with him all day his room. I went back to the hotel to get a little sleep before leaving. After backing all the bags I went back up to the hospital to say good by. While we were say good by we found out that he was going to get to be moved to another room out of ICU. I got a page early Monday morning that he finely got moved to another room. On the 7 floor I thank not sure they may be moving him soon to another floor for acute therapy unit I thank is what it called on the ninth floor.


Well its good news and hopefully they will have him up a bit and moving around soon. Its wonderful the power of God. I hope you are all felling they same wonderful feeling that I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment